CAREERS - Staff
From 2004 to 2012, Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell has been rated one of the Best Places to Work in Denver in a survey of employees conducted by the Denver Business Journal. In the 2008, 2010, and 2012 surveys, WTO was named the number one best place to work in its size category and was the highest ranked law firm in all size categories. Recognized for our collegial atmosphere, community-mindedness, and high standards of excellence, WTO is a desirable place to work. Here's why.
- Experienced paralegals are entrusted with significant case management responsibilities and work as an integral part of our trial teams.
- Legal secretaries have mastered the Microsoft Office suite and other specialized software programs to efficiently and cooperatively support attorneys, paralegals, and document clerks in trial-team efforts.
- Document clerks, an excellent starting position for entry-level paralegals, provide important support to the trial team in efficient and cost-effective management of cases.
- Administrative staff have significant responsibility for supporting the legal teams and making sure the firm runs efficiently and effectively.
The firm pays competitive wages and offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for daycare, medical, and other reimbursable expenses;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- A 25% contribution for public transportation and pre-tax withholding for transportation expenses;
- Twenty-one paid personal days and seven paid holidays per year;
- Eligibility for voluntary contributions to the firm's 401(k) plan after three months of employment and 6% employer-paid contribution after one year of employment; and
- Wellness benefit of $350 per year.
We are always eager to talk to talented and dedicated legal specialists who are looking for a challenging, yet welcoming environment. If you are interested in working for Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell as a paralegal, legal secretary, document clerk, or administrative staff please contact Howard Jenkins, Director of Administration.